Titel: Read about China - Beginner - Kung Fu Stories (zweisprachig Chinesisch/Kurzzeichen-Englisch, mit Pinyin) - 中国文化初级阅读系列 - 功夫故事 (简体字中文英文对照，含拼音)
Author / Editor:
ISBN: 978-962-07-1890-8, 9789620718908
Series: 中国文化阅读系列 Read about China
Publisher: The Commercial Press Hongkong - 香港商務
Language: bilingual Chinese-English
Date of Publication: 2012.04
Number of pages: 110
Dimensions: 21 x 14 cm
Readings In Language And Culture
Chinese kung fu is deep and profound, and is known across the world. The learning of Chinese kung fu continues to be popular around the world. Chinese kung fu continues to be popular around the world. Chinese kung fu is more than a skill to improve our fitness and defend ourselves against enemy attack; it is also a reflection of the essence of Chinese culture. This book is a collection of stories related to kung fu.
Learn about the lives and times of legendary martial arts experts from various schools and clans, and gain a deeper understanding of the meaning of Chinese kung fu. At the same time, you can see how Chinese kung fu has influenced film, sports and various aspects of life around the world.
- Every story starts with some brief questions, which challenge your curiosity so that after reading the story you will feel a deeper impact.
- Each story is divided into short paragraphs making reading and comprehension of the content easier.
- To facilitate understanding of the content, Hanyu Pinyin (romanised Chinese), English translation and explanation of vocabulary are attached.
- More background of the stories have been included in the Expansion Reading.
- Mind challenging games are included as well.
- A glossary of common words and phrases is attached.