Titel: Chinese Language Video for the Classroom (Beginning Level) (3 DVD + 1 Text Book) (Center for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language of Open University of China) - 汉语课堂视听（初级）（3DVD+1手册）(汉语教学视频资源集锦)
Author / Editor: 中央广播电视大学对外汉语教学中心 Zhongyang guangbo dianshi daxue duiwai hanyu jiaoxue zhongxin
ISBN: 978-7-88774-046-5, 9787887740465
Publisher: Beijing Language and Culture University Press-北京语言大学出版社
Language: bilingual Chinese-English
Date of Publication: 2010.10
Number of pages:
Dimensions: 26.5 x 20.5 cm
Abundant in materials, this is an audio-visual product for Chinese language instruction, which can not only provide Chinese language teachers with video resources, but also serve as a self-teaching material for learners.
• The subjects and language materials cover virtually all the communicative functions, situations and topics that appear in commonly used Chinese textbooks at the present time.
• The difficulty of vocabulary, grammar items and linguistic functions was decided on the basis of learners’ actual levels of language proficiency.
• The situational dialogues were performed by professional actors and actresses and were shot on the spot in order to ensure the authenticity of the language, context and culture.
• All the sections of the video can be played individually to facilitate teachers’ operation in class; subtitles are made available in both traditional and simplified Chinese characters; and a printed booklet is provided, containing all the video transcripts.
• Transcripts, vocabulary lists and quiz questions are provided on the associated website http://cvc.myechinese.com for users to download.
• The beginning level of this product includes 3 DVDs, with altogether 20 topics and 116 situational dialogues.